Did you know June is National Rose Month? Each year gardening enthusiasts celebrate the delicate, yet hardy rose. They come in so many different colors, shapes and styles it's difficult not to have a favorite. Many roses get their names from people who adore them, and certain varieties are cultivated in their honor.
Rose colors are used to represent sentiments when the blooms are given as gifts. Here are some popular meanings.
- Lavender – Enchantment.
- Orange – Fascination.
- Pale Pink – Modesty.
- Pink – Thankfulness.
- Red – Love, I love you.
- Red and White Mixed – Unity
- White – Innocence and purity, secrecy and silence. I am worthy of you. You are heavenly.
- Yellow – Friendship.
- Rosebud – Beauty and youth, a heart innocent of love.
- Single Full Bloom – I love you. I still love you.
- Tea (Mini) – I will remember, always.
Grow revenue with well-planted advertising dollars that focus on moneymaking events like National Rose Month.