Metro Newspaper Service (MNS) delivers the basis of what every publisher needs to create, sell and profit in print, online, social and mobile. With up-to-the-minute graphics, photos and coverage of the hottest topics and trends, researched and developed into ready-made sales opportunities, MNS goes beyond what any stock photo or art service provides with the targeted and proven ideas, images, spec ads, promotions, photos and event coverage you need to not only survive, but thrive.
Issued monthly, this jam-packed service is overflowing with high-caliber content so you can create, sell and profit — images and photos; timely spec ads, cover designs and quick-sell layouts; ready-to-use sales ideas and training tools — covering virtually every promotional opportunity, holiday, special event and advertiser category key to that month.
- Print Edition & Online SearchBook® — View all new content from each monthly edition in print, or online in Metro's interactive SearchBook, for planning, selling and production (a PDF for every SearchBook is also available).
- Bonus Web & Mobile Ads — Each monthly issue of MNS includes bonus Multi-Platform Ad Packages. View these ads, created in the most popular sizes for Web and mobile for each of their corresponding print ads, in that month's e-Edition.
- Copyright-free Features — Subscribers to MNS also benefit from access to a wealth of timely and topical copyright-free features in the Editorial Library, perfect for native advertising and social media engagement.
- E-mail Communications Network — Through Metro's e-mail communications network, a continuous stream of moneymaking ideas are delivered, along with links to the corresponding image, spec ad, editorial and information to help you execute each idea.
- Coordinated Resources — Designed to work together with Campaigns & Classified, MiAD Spec Ad Library, Holiday Advertising Service, print Templated Sections and online e-Sections, MNS can set the wheels of creativity in motion for your multimedia ad sales and production teams.
- Access — All MNS subscribers access the ever-growing Library of content and ideas using MetroCreativeConnection's (MCC's) user-friendly interface.
- Search by keyword and helpful filter options.
- Directly preview, print and download from the site.
- Download spec ads in QuarkXPress® or InDesign® format.
- Search by print ads that have corresponding Web/Mobile ads to enhance your multimedia sales efforts.
- Access is available to an unlimited number of users at your location (no seat license restrictions).
- Gather selections in a Lightbox. Save them as a Project. Share your Project with others so multiple people and departments can simultaneously save, share and contribute to the Project.
- Print layouts directly from the site for planning and prospecting.