View the June SearchBook Now!
Create more effective and compelling print, online and mobile advertising for your important retail and service accounts, in-house promotions, and more with all of the resources delivered from the flagship Metro service.
Issued monthly, this jam-packed service is overflowing with high-caliber creative content — images and photos; timely spec ads, cover designs and quick-sell layouts; ready-to-use sales ideas and training tools — covering virtually every situation, holiday, special event and advertiser category key to that month.
Metro Newspaper Service (MNS) contains all of the basic elements a publication needs for day-to-day ad creation and marketing activities for print, online and mobile. With up-to-the-minute graphics, photos and coverage of the hottest topics and trends, researched and developed into ready-made sales opportunities, MNS gives you the targeted and salable ideas, images, spec ads, promotions, photos and event coverage you need to succeed.
- Print & Online SearchBook — View all new content from each monthly edition in print, or online in Metro's interactive SearchBook, for planning, selling and production (a PDF of every SearchBook is also available).
- Bonus Web Ad Supplement — Included as a separate e-Edition is the MNS bonus monthly Multi-Platform Ad Packages supplement. Here, you can see the Web and mobile ads available for each corresponding print ad in the most popular sizes for Web and mobile.
- Copyright-free Features — Subscribers to MNS also benefit from access to a wealth of timely and topical copyright-free features in the Editorial Library.
- E-mail Communications Network — Through Metro's e-mail communications network, a continuous stream of moneymaking ideas are delivered, along with links to the corresponding image, spec ad, editorial and information to help you execute each idea.
- Coordinated Resources — Designed to work together with Campaigns & Classified, MiAD Spec Ad Library, Holiday Advertising Service, print Templated Sections and online e-Sections, MNS can set the wheels of creativity in motion for your multimedia ad sales and production teams.
- Access — All MNS subscribers access the ever-growing Library of content and ideas using MetroCreativeConnection's (MCC's) user-friendly interface.
- Search by keyword and helpful filter options.
- Directly preview, print and download from the site.
- Download spec ads in QuarkXPress®or InDesign® format.
- Download all ad elements at the same time, or individually.
- Search by print ads that have corresponding Web/Mobile ads to enhance your multimedia sales efforts.
- Access is available to an unlimited number of users at your location (no seat license restrictions).
- Gather selections in a Lightbox. Save them as a Collection. Share your Collection with others as a Project where multiple people in varying departments can simultaneously save, share and contribute to the Project.
- Print layouts directly from the site for planning and prospecting.