Dear Valued Metro Subscriber,
We hope you are safe and wish you the best through this difficult period.
These are unprecedented times, and I want you to know what we are doing to support you as we all cope with the personal and business consequences of COVID-19. Continuing to serve you is of the highest importance to us. Here are some of the materials we have and will produce to help ensure you have the design ideas and content you need to support your local community.
Our Client Team continues to be available during our normal business hours while our Creative Team has been working overtime to develop and create content you can use right now.
Here is an overview of what is currently available to our subscribers at metrocreativeconnection.com and additional material now in the works. We also put together a helpful video about Metro’s COVID-19 resources and where to find them WATCH VIDEO.
TIMELY AND RELEVANT CONTENT AVAILABLE NOW
Access All Content With Keyword: coronavirus
- SPECIAL SECTION COVID-19 theme, available in tab and magazine sizes
- THEMED WEBSITE Coordinating Themed Directory and Ad Directory can be posted on your site and supported by ad sponsors
- COVID-19 INFOGRAPHIC Layouts available in both broadsheet and tabloid formats;
Embedded advertiser space a valuable opportunity for healthcare-related advertisers
- CDC GUIDELINES HANDWASHING POSTER Ad-size design, targeted insert
and freestanding poster highlighting official handwashing guidelines ideal for sponsorship
- EDITORIAL Content related to and promoting public safety, focusing on subjects like
"How COVID-19 is transmitted," "How to practice social distancing during a pandemic” and more
- GAMES, PUZZLES, KIDS' PAGES and RECIPES accessible in the Editorial Library under the Puzzles, Games & Recipes menu for creating pages and sections to entertain your local community
- HEALTH and SAFETY ADS Layouts for advertisers to promote their public health information, hours, online or delivery options
- DIRECTORIES Formats for business-related closures and restrictions due to COVID-19, available in multiple sizes for print and online use
- HEADINGS COVID-19-related headings for ongoing advertiser needs: Open, Closed, Cancelled, Delivery, etc.
- IMAGES and GRAPHICS Designed for specific use in virus-related print, web, mobile and social media content
- SELF-PROMOTION AD Highlights the importance of local reporting and your publication’s print and online resources related to local COVID-19 updates
- DIRECTORY LAYOUTS and ADS Help local businesses promote HOME DELIVERY, CURBSIDE PICK UP and SENIOR SHOPPING HOURS
A PREVIEW OF WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
- AT-HOME ACTIVITY PAGES Plus accompanying editorial content for working parents and kids at home
- ONGOING CONTENT ADDITIONS Up-to-the-minute COVID-19 materials that reflect our – and your – focus on local advertisers
For 110 years, Metro has partnered with local publications, doing all we can to help you support your community. Our coronavirus coverage delivers ideas and programs that you can use right now in your local communications. We are continuing to develop additional new material, and we welcome your ideas and suggestions.
PS: If you need additional user credentials, please call 1-800-223-1600 and we’ll set them up at no cost.