Have what you need to produce moneymaking sections, create specialty publications, fill a gap in your regular ROP, and expand your online offerings with access to Metro's copyright-free features and puzzles.
- Copyright-free Features — Metro's timely editorial features are an informative and valuable benefit for readers, plus, each article poses an opportunity to attract related advertisers to purchase ad positions surrounding a feature that highlights something their business provides or offers. Through the Editorial Library of MetroCreativeConnection (MCC), access the wide selection of professionally written general-interest, timely, seasonal and sellable event features on the key topics for each month of the year.
- Puzzles, Games & Recipes — Kids' Corner games and puzzles, recipes, crossword puzzles, word search puzzles, word scramble and crypto fun puzzles, horoscopes and Metro Sudoku puzzles are yours for the taking in the MCC Editorial Library. These entertaining features are great for selling ongoing sponsorships and tie-ins and can even eliminate the need to purchase some syndicated items. Find these under the Puzzles, Games & Recipes pull-down menu in the MCC Editorial Library.
- Quick-sell Multiple-Advertiser Pages — Another great sales opportunity are the ready-to-sell multiple-advertiser pages that center around a feature on one of the key topics or events for the month (i.e., National Child Safety Month, National Barbecue Month, etc.). These special sell-pages will attract a variety of sponsoring advertisers that want to show their support. They are also a great monthly head start and reliable resource for your sales team to sell. Find these in the MCC Creative Library, under the Print Ad Type pull-down menu, by selecting "quick-sell."
- Ideas — Each monthly issue of Metro Newspaper Service delivers various Ideas pages, including many for Metro Editorial, to help you plan and develop revenue-generating print and online sections, pages and specialty publications. Download PDFs of these Ideas pages from the MCC Sales Ideas area using keyword "editorial" and selecting the "Ideas & Training" category.
- Monthly PDF — Subscribers can view all features released each month by PDF through the link we include in your monthly Metro SearchBook email. If you want to be added to that email distribution just email us using the link to the right.