Entertain guests with a DIY taco station
Tacos with Grilled Steak and Veggies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
2 10.5 ounce packages Mann’s Southwest Chipotle
4 beef flat iron steaks (about 7 ounces each)
Juice of 2 limes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 package whole wheat tortillas
1 avocado, sliced
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Juice of 1⁄2 lime
1 to 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (the sauce that canned
chipotle peppers are packed in)
1. Prepare the Nourish Bowls according to package instructions. Squeeze lime juice over the vegetables and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Toss to combine, then set aside.
2. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook with the lid closed for 10 to 14 minutes over medium-heat for medium to medium-rare doneness, turning occasionally. Allow to rest off the grill for 5 minutes, then carve into slices.
3. To make the mayonnaise, add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
4. Place the tortillas on the grill and cook until warm and slightly charred.
5. To assemble the tacos, place a couple slices of grilled steak on the bottom. Add vegetables and top with a slice of avocado. Drizzle the top with chipotle mayonnaise.