Maximize your creative potential with Metro/Getty Freedom Packages. These unique subscriptions* give you access to over 22 million high-quality, professionally shot images from Getty Images, Jupiter Images and iStockphoto. Download 50 or 100 additional photos each month for as little as $1.60 each, and free yourself from price and individual seat license restrictions.
One flat monthly rate and your creative team can download either 50 or 100 images from the Metro/Getty Thinkstock collection. With the Freedom 50 package up to 35 users can access and download 50 images per month from the Thinkstock collection. The Freedom 100 package covers up to 50 users at a publication and gives them the ability to download up to 100 images per month.
Metro/Getty Freedom Plans Offer These Exclusive Benefits:
- Access to more than 22 million additional images from the Getty Images Library
- Monthly (not daily) download limit, so you can download on demand
- Lower pricing than any subscription of its size
- The only subscription of its size to offer monthly payment options
- The ability to have either 35 or 50 "designing users" access and use content for ONE LOW PRICE, so your entire organization has more freedom to unleash its creative power
Metro subscribers* can sign up for the Metro/Getty Freedom 50 ($119.95/month) or Freedom 100 ($175.95/month) image package annual subscription at these special rates by calling 800-223-1600, or emailing moc.liame-ortem@ecivres.
Metro's full-bundle subscribers benefit from additional discount pricing: $109.95/month for the Freedom 50 package and $165.95/month for the Freedom 100 package.
Metro already delivers the quality creative content you need; now the addition of a Metro/Getty Freedom subscription puts the ideal image for every advertiser at your fingertips. With a combined image base this expansive, there's simply no limit to what you can create for your clients and prospects.
Subscribe Now and GET YOUR FIRST MONTH FREE. Just mention Promo Code MGTMCC when you call.
* Freedom Plan subscriptions are only available for publications with UNDER 100,000 circulation in the USA and CANADA